Thursday, October 28, 2010

Sweater weather

Sweater weather

Wow, it is getting really cold where I live.  This morning it was 50 degrees when I woke up.  Right now it has warmed up to only 63 degrees.  I have thermals on today, but I love this weather too.  Mix this in with some rain and that makes the best weather for my wife and me.

This was the first morning where I wanted to stay in bed.  My nice warm bed.  We had hot cereal this morning with a hot cup of green tea.  My wife no longer drinks coffee.  I haven’t drank coffee in 2 weeks.  I still like it but it is not fun to drink it without my wife. :boohoo:

I am looking forward to winter weather too.  It should be more cold and wet.  Who knows the rain might come down as snow.  Who doesn’t love the snow?

:cool:



Powered by WizardRSS | Full Text RSS Feeds



Pen�lope Cruz
Hilary Duff

No comments:

Post a Comment