Friday, October 29, 2010

Black Friday laptop deals

Black Friday laptop deals

Halloween has not passed yet, but I am thinking about the Black Friday sales around the corner. I have been checking out all the laptops out there and it seems like there are a ton of sales. The prices are really good and it seems like retailers are out in force to move inventory.

There are plenty of basic laptops in the low $300 range from Walmart, Staples, and Office Depot. Black Friday might bring the $199 laptop like last year at Walmart. The netbooks are even cheaper in the low $200 range. Of course the tablets like the ipad start at $499 if that is what you want.  I think I will purchase a new laptop after the new year and will sell the computers I have now to pay for them.

After all the prices of laptops always goes down in time and the technology continues to get better.  I have watched laptops with I3 core laptops on ebay in the $400 range and I5 core laptops in the $500 range which are surprisingly cheap. Who knows maybe these will be the $300 laptops after the new year.



Powered by WizardRSS | Full Text RSS Feeds



Ciara
Blake Lively
Scarlett Johansson

No comments:

Post a Comment