Saturday, October 30, 2010

Gadget envy

Gadget envy

Gadget envy

I can’t stop checking out the new technology coming out in laptops and tablets and hybrid laptop/tablets.  I enjoy using my ipod touch capabilities, but typing on it is really a challenge.  With my laptop it is a breeze.  That is why even though tablets are the latest craze, I don’t think it would really serve my needs.  I like to blog, surf the net, and watch movies.

Watching the apple ipad and all the other tablets or slates coming out made me want to get one, but my enthusiasm for these gadgets isn’t really sustained.  When I bought a netbook, I thought it would be convenient to carry around but after 6 months of use, I went back to using my big laptop.  The netbook has weak cpu’s that make them super slow which takes the pleasure of using it away for me.   Also, the keyboard was so small, that typing fast is very inaccurate for me.  At first I rationalized that it would take time to get used to the slow down, but in the end I realized I should have ...


Eliza Dushku
Adriana Lima
Freida Pinto
Taylor Swift
Sienna Miller

No comments:

Post a Comment