Friday, April 22, 2011

Will Gas hit $5 a gallon?

Will Gas hit $5 a gallon?

Last night I put in $20 worth of gas in my car.  I did that even though I was no where near empty because I get the feeling by the time I get to the “E”  gasoline might be 15 to 20 cents more a gallon.  That adds up over the long run.    Twenty dollars only gave me 5 gallons worth of gas by the way.

OPEC says there is no shortage of gas so why are prices creeping up?  Last time this happened a few years back, oil companies recorded hit record profits.  They are simply gouging the consumers.  I only fill my car up once a month, so my previous fill up the cost of gas was literally almost a dollar less.  That is how fast gas is rising.

So will gas hit $5 a gallon soon. All the experts predict it and judging by the local gas station corner around the corner it seems like we will be there in no time. How do you save money on gas?



Powered By WizardRSS.com | Full Text Feed | Amazon AffiliateHud Settlement Statement



Ciara
Blake Lively
Scarlett Johansson

No comments:

Post a Comment